I'm crushed, because I always though of him as an inspiration, a man with a sweet smile and a good heart. His weight-loss story made him a celebrity and his organization to combat childhood obesity made him loved by many. Who is Jared behind the smile?
We don't really know what's going on in anyone's mind, even in people's minds who are close to us, or we work with and see every day. We only know what they show us, until the mask falls off and we find out who they really are inside.
Could it be true that he's connected to child pornography?
His home was raided on Tuesday, two months after the executive director of his foundation was arrested in Indianapolis on federal child pornography charges.
I'm thinking that the investigators wouldn't just raid his home without strong suspicion, due to the fact that he's a celebrity and knowing that the news will spread like wildfire. They had to have a reason for searching his home two months after the arrest of his foundation's director.
Jared's career may be over as the Subway spokesman. Were they too quick to judge, or was it the right step to take by Subway?
According to the usatoday site:
"Subway and Jared Fogle have mutually agreed to suspend their relationship due to the current investigation," a Subway spokesman said in a statement. "Jared continues to cooperate with authorities, and he expects no actions to be forthcoming. Both Jared and Subway agree that this was the appropriate step to take."
My unyielding opinion is that anyone who exploit or abuse innocent children to satisfy their SICK fantasies is the lowest of the low. There is no excuse for hurting a child or even get aroused or drool over their picture on internet sites. It is SICK and those people are nothing but low life perverts who, in my opinion, have no place in society. They blend in and live as wolves in sheep's clothing, but the truth comes out eventually when they get bold and secure, thinking that they're not going to be caught.
"In 2007, the British-based Internet Watch Foundation reported that child pornography on the Internet is becoming more brutal and graphic, and the number of images depicting violent abuse has risen fourfold since 2003. The CEO stated "The worrying issue is the severity and the gravity of the images is increasing. We're talking about prepubescent children being raped." About 80 percent of the children in the abusive images are female, and 91 percent appear to be children under the age of 12. Prosecution is difficult because multiple international servers are used, sometimes to transmit the images in fragments to evade the law. Some child pornographers also circumvent detection by using viruses to illegally gain control of computers on which they remotely store child pornography."
More on the site: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_pornography
- Behavior changes such as fear, anxiety, depression, aggression or withdrawal, not wanting to go home, or appearing afraid of certain individuals
- Overly sexualized behavior or use of explicit sexual language that's inappropriate for the child's age
- Changes in sleeping patterns including frequent nightmares, difficulty falling asleep. Both may result in the child appearing tired or fatigued
- Changes in school performance and attendance, such as being unable to concentrate in class or frequent absences
- Eating habits that lead to extreme weight gain or loss
- Visible unexplained injuries such as burns, bruises, or broken bones
- Use of drugs or alcohol
- Trouble walking or sitting
- Single out your child or a few children to be alone with them
- Give your child gifts or money
- Are preoccupied with children
- Are more comfortable with children than adults
- Are overly physical with children – hugging, tickling, and handling children.
- Talk to children about inappropriate topics, their bodies, sexual topics
- Offer to babysit, tutor or play with your child – especially if they don’t have kids
- Contact your children (via text, phone, Facebook etc.)
- Share their personal information with children. It is inappropriate. It is crossing boundaries. It is gross misconduct.